Date: 10/11/17 1:18 pm
From: LELAND SEARLES <searleslr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Question & Sighting
First the question: are the spring and fall 2018 meetings scheduled and located? Let me know the basic info, as I'd like to get them into my phenology calendar. (Shameless commerce: if interested in a calendar, email me at <leewardecology3...>)

Next the sighting: 2 or 3 Golden-Crowned Kinglets in a mature blue spruce, front yard in Marshalltown.

Lee Searles

Leland Searles, Consultant & Photographer
Leeward Solutions, LLC
Regulatory: stream assessment, wetlands delineation, endangered species assessment
Private contractual: plant inventories, planning & restoration (prairies, streams, wetlands)
515-979-6457
www.leewardecology.com<http://www.leewardecology.com>