Date: 10/11/17 10:19 am
From: Josiah Clark <josiah.clark621...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Palm Warbler presidio
The Palm was with the sparrow flock below and to the east of battery Godfrey, in ceonothus its tail pumping away when I left it. Also a bg gnatcatcher w the bushtits at presidio hills along battery caulfield Road, hopefully the one that's come back for the last 3 winters.
Ft Scott was very birdy, nothing rare but a western tanager there is getting on the late side.
Hope some out of town longspur chasers kick up something else interesting.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 11, 2017, at 10:03 AM, Rudy Wallen <arelist12...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...> wrote:
>
> Still on edge berm across from trail that leads to beach. Adult basic Bobolink in restoration area here (just a few yards from MCLO)
> https://goo.gl/maps/dBJ92zJrU1J2
> Photos later
>
> 9am
> Rudy