Date: 10/11/17 8:22 am
From: L Markoff <canyoneagle...>
Subject: [obol] Re: western Woodhouse's Scrub-Jay
Bob’s description of Woodhouse’s Scrub-Jay’s appearance and behavior matches my experience with the Scrub-Jays that were on my place in Edwards County, Texas. I had several families living on my place and unlike the bold Scrub-Jays here that come to me looking for peanuts, those Jays were wary and eyed me from a distance. I usually heard them rather than saw them.

Lori Markoff

Eugene (South Hills)