Date: 10/11/17 7:43 am
From: Nate Swick <nswick...>
Subject: NC: Large swift (possibly Common Swift) @ Pea Island, Dare (from 10/7)
Just wanted to get this out. A large swift was photographed at Pea Island
NWR on October 7, following the passage of Hurricane Nate. Photo was just
made public on the ABA Rare Bird Alert page (link below).

It looks to me to have some white on the face and definitely has a very
long tail. I've encouraged the finder to report to the NC BRC.

Photo here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_2xzM1G0&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=CR3NlVj5IBvBGk91eOgR0eyITDLqcLLlTm4sXeKIsIs&s=oEVOSJ3u9jCl6GNtoozQhan5BX4UxGM7syRXVbQXSkg&e=

Nate Swick
GSO, NC

--
The ABA Blog