Date: 10/11/17 6:24 am
From: Bill Asteriades via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Glastonbury Big Sit Results
Andrew Dasinger, Denise Jernigan and I held our Big Sit this past weekend
on Saturday which ended up being the better weekend day weather wise. Our
site was a marsh/field area on private property. We noted 61 species with
the following highlights - Orange-crowned Warbler, Dickcissel,
White-crowned Sparrow, Lincoln's Sparrow, Peregrine Falcon, Common Raven
and Marsh Wren. High inland counts include 500 Tree Sparrow, 10 Wilson's
Snipe and 6 Sora.

Bill Asteriades
South Glastonbury, CT