Date: 10/10/17 9:42 pm
From: Hockman John <j.w.hockman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET ENSBC Field Trip Friday - The Grove (NO SIGHTINGS)
This Friday, October 13, Jeff Sanders will lead a field trip to The Grove in Glenview for the Evanston North Shore Bird Club. Expect sparrows, a few late warblers and other late passerines, maybe a hawk or 2 if the winds are right.

Meet at 7:30 a.m. at The Grove on the east side of Milwaukee Avenue, south of Lake Avenue, in the second parking lot that leads to the Interpretive Center.

Reminder: We have leaders posted on our website for “Perkins Prairie School Warblers” trips to Perkins Woods at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in October, our effort in the Cook County Forest Preserve's October Big Month program. Or come anytime - you can post your results at the Perkins Woods hotspot on eBird.

John Hockman
Riverwoods
Lake County

ENSBC website: WWW.ENSBC.ORG