Date: 10/10/17 6:37 pm
From: John Row <johmarrow...>
Subject: Riley County Backyard Birds Yesterday
Hi All,

Wow. Yesterday morning was ideal for backyard birding. A number of warblers working the red buds got our attention. All of a sudden we had kinglets and vireos busily foraging among the sunflowers and various trees and shrubs. We had a first of season yellow-bellied woodpecker and a junco stopped briefly on our service line. I'm sure the species numbers in the list below are conservative for the kinglets, vireos, and warblers. It was difficult to keep track of all the activity.

John and Diane Row

Western Hills Subdivision, Riley, Kansas, US
Oct 9, 2017 7:30 AM - 9:20 AM
Protocol: Historical
17 species

Double-crested Cormorant 135