Date: 10/10/17 4:33 pm
From: Ed Laster <elaster523...>
Subject: Re: birds
Some activity at Lake Maumelle with a BW Teal flock (I think) circling west end of the lake and a few Canada Geese. First of this activity I’ve seen there.

Lots of backyard action with Robins, Blue Jays, Pileated WP, Flicker and Summer Tanager going after Black Gum berries. All the regular seed eaters are at the sunflower feeders. Hummer taking long drinks.

I think they know something's changing.

Ed Laster
Little Rock

> On Oct 10, 2017, at 4:58 PM, Debbie Balicki <debandronb...> wrote:
>
> I don’t post often but I read the posts daily.
>
> I look forward to the flocks of geese ...so far I haven’t heard or seen any. However, my Phoebes are back. I have very few birds now. My Ruby throat hummingbirds, Itsy, Bitsy and Stubby, left a few days ago. I just don’t remember having Phoebes at this time of year, but I have several. LOVE their call and their little tail wags.
>
> I have chickadees, titmice, bluejays and phoebes. Not much else right now.
>
> Does anyone else have Phoebes now?
>
> I am in Joplin, AR – between Hot Springs and Mount Ida in the Ouachita Forest.
>
> Debbie Balicki
> Adoption Coordinator, Warm Hearts Humane Society, Inc.
> https://www.facebook.com/Warmheartshumanesociety <https://www.facebook.com/Warmheartshumanesociety>
> www.warmheartshumanesociety.com <http://www.warmheartshumanesociety.com/>
>
> Until there are none, rescue one.

Join us on Facebook!