Date: 10/10/17 2:58 pm
From: Debbie Balicki <debandronb...>
Subject: Re: birds
I donít post often but I read the posts daily.

I look forward to the flocks of geese ...so far I havenít heard or seen any. However, my Phoebes are back. I have very few birds now. My Ruby throat hummingbirds, Itsy, Bitsy and Stubby, left a few days ago. I just donít remember having Phoebes at this time of year, but I have several. LOVE their call and their little tail wags.

I have chickadees, titmice, bluejays and phoebes. Not much else right now.

Does anyone else have Phoebes now?

I am in Joplin, AR Ė between Hot Springs and Mount Ida in the Ouachita Forest.

Debbie Balicki
Adoption Coordinator, Warm Hearts Humane Society, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/Warmheartshumanesociety
www.warmheartshumanesociety.com

Until there are none, rescue one.