Date: 10/10/17 2:17 pm
From: Noah Strycker <noah.strycker...>
Subject: [obol] "Birding Without Borders" is out today!
Hi birders,

It's been quite a journey (to the ends of the Earth)... and the book,
"Birding Without Borders," is out today!

For anyone who followed my world Big Year in 2015, thank you for all your
help. Many of you are mentioned in this book. I hope you enjoy the story!

Below is the Amazon link... it's also on Barnes & Noble, at Powell's, and
in your local bookstore. Get your Christmas shopping done early! ;)

Birding Without Borders: An Obsession, A Quest, and the Biggest Year in the
World
<https://www.amazon.com/Birding-Without-Borders-Obsession-Biggest/dp/0544558146/ref=pd_sim_14_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0544558146&pd_rd_r=Y892NEEJCPSCYP1W3Q9T&pd_rd_w=QKXlJ&pd_rd_wg=8IfaZ&psc=1&refRID=Y892NEEJCPSCYP1W3Q9T>

Happy birding,

Noah

PS - A BARRED OWL has been calling outside my house (east of Creswell) for
the past few days, and YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS are moving through in force.
An ANNA'S HUMMINGBIRD has staked out the feeder, as they did last fall (our
yard has Rufous March through September, with Anna's a sporadic visitor
from August-December).

*Read about my record-breaking 2015 worldwide Big Year at audubon.org/noah
<http://audubon.org/noah>.*

Join us on Facebook!