Date: 10/10/17 11:46 am
From: Carol Morgan <crxmorgan...>
Subject: Re: Junco
Me, too! First of season Junco!

Carol Morgan,
Topeka, Shawnee County

Poem by Julius King, 1935,
in a children's book published by the National Audubon Society.

Little mouse bird, so dark and so gray,
You brighten our sight on a dull winter day.
So trim and so neat in your drab little coat,
So gentle and sweet is your musical note!
Junco, I'll feed you and welcome you here,
Come stay near my home where there's nothing to fear.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!