Date: 10/10/17 11:19 am
From: Kelli Egbert <kellidrees...>
Subject: Re: Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
Stuart Hazard and I had our first of the season on his property in Wakarusa on Sunday as well. It was fussing with one of many flickers that had also moved in over the weekend.

We also had one red-shafted flicker in the group that I posted a pic of on ebird. There was one here all last winter, too. I am not sure if it is the same bird back for this year or not. But, every time I post on eBird, it gets flagged I guess because of the range, I guess. Regardless, I hope it sticks around this winter as well. He is a beautiful bird.

Kelli Egbert