Date: 10/10/17 9:58 am
From: Tim Carney <timmyc83...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Clay-colored Sparrow in Baltimore City (don't get too excited)
Hi everyone,

I found a Clay-colored Sparrow in a *RESTRICTED* area of Masonville today
during an official bird census. However, part of the flock flew to the
stream behind the Education Center, which is in the publicly accessible
portion of the site. I did not see where the Clay-colored went but it could
be down there.

I figured I would post in case anyone wanted to check, but I think the
sparrow preferred the scrubby stuff in the restricted area. I wouldn't go
there expecting to relocate it.

Please sign in at Living Classrooms. The site is open until 4:00 PM today.

More information: http://www.masonvillecove.org/

Tim Carney
Parkville, MD