Date: 10/10/17 7:03 am
From: Pamela Hunt <phunt...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Am Golden-Plover in Concord
Greetings all,

While doing bird surveys at the NH State Military Reservation (just north of Concord Airport - restricted access), I saw and heard an American Golden-Plover flying overhead from the direction of the airport. Interested observers might want to check local fields for this species in the event there are others around or the one I saw opts to settle somewhere other than the airport (e.g., Post Office Fields, Horseshoe Pond - assuming the corn's been cut at either).

Enjoy,

Pam

Pamela D. Hunt, Ph.D.
Avian Conservation Biologist
New Hampshire Audubon
84 Silk Farm Road
Concord, NH 03301

(603) 224-9909 x328
<phunt...><mailto:<phunt...>

___

Please consider making a donation to support the work of the Conservation Department<http://nh-audubon-nature-store.myshopify.com/collections/program-support/products/conservation-department-general-support>

"We have a hunger of the mind. We ask for all the knowledge around us and the more we get, the more we desire."
- Maria Mitchell, 19th Century American Astronomer