Date: 10/10/17 6:53 am
From: Lindsey McMahon <lindseymcmahon7...>
Subject: [wisb] Brown County Fall Birding
Good Morning. :)

I'm spending some time this week in my hometown. What are your favorite places to bird in the Green Bay/Brown County area, and what kind of birding excitement has been going on in those places lately?

Also, a special thank you to all of you who pointed me in the right direction back in June to find Yellow-headed Blackbirds. I was successful, because of your assistance. :)

Sincerely,

Lindsey McMahon, Kentucky
(From Green Bay/Brown Co.)####################