Date: 10/10/17 6:25 am
From: Sharon Bauer <sharon.bauer519...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ibis at Jensen Marsh/Madison County
Thanks to a tip from Steve Pearson/Madison County Conservation, I relocated
an Ibis at Jensen Marsh this morning. Bird was foraging on the West side of
the marsh. Steve saw 3 yesterday. Unfortunately my time was short this
morning- that work thing interrupts a good bird.. Some other shorebirds and
water birds, no time to ID those. If you haven't been to Jensen, you'll
need a scope, you can park at either West or East side and walk in.

So many birds. So little time.
Sharon Bauer
Winterset