Date: 10/9/17 11:26 pm
From: PETER LOW <plbirder...>
Subject: [COBOL] Jefferson Lapland Longspur
Hi all, after a rainy blustery night on Green Ridge I awoke to a deathly stillness, several Varied Thrushes called from the Woods, as I walked a side road firmed by a light frost a Goshawk called loudly, it was very close and a juvenile female. Standing back at camp, the sun just clearing the Trees and hands warming around a hot cup of Tea, the distinct rattle and then a few tew notes sounded from a Lapland Longspur passing overhead. It was nearly time to go count Hawks.

Peter Low
Bend Oregon.