Date: 10/9/17 6:49 pm
From: Stuart Sparkman <jacamar29...>
Subject: [ia-bird] DSM Winter Wren
Hey I-Birders,

Harney and I walked down by the Des Moines River this afternoon. The
time of day and the wind kept the bird activity down, but an unexpected
WINTER WREN appeared where the trail passes through the woods, and I also
encountered a flock of DARK-EYED JUNCOS, a FOS for me.

Good Birding,

Stuart Sparkman
NW Des Moines