Date: 10/9/17 4:15 pm
From: <neversmoon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Bald Eagle family in Rochester
While visiting my daughter in Rochester today, we had good looks at a mature
and an immature bald eagle (one of two immatures) the power line poles near
her house adjacent to the Cocheco River. She has been seeing the immatures
regularly for approximately a month and a half, they are pretty squack-y, so
she can't miss knowing when they are in the vicinity. The mature eagle has
just started showing up and lingering on the power line poles recently,
previously we only saw it flying over now and again.

Barbara Colbath

Somersworth, NH

<neversmoon...> <mailto:<neversmoon...>