Date: 10/9/17 1:41 pm
From: Rick Bowes <rbowes...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] 10/5 Hooded Warbler - Duxbury Beach
With apologies . I sent the message below on Thursday so anyone with Beach
access who wanted to try for the transient might be able to do so before it
moved on. I didn't realize that sending the post from my business account
made the message undeliverable for the MassBird server. Lesson learned. In
any event, this was a fun find, and I was lucky enough to get a good photo
(link in msg).. Original message below.

10/5 Duxbury Beach - male Hooded Warbler about 10:45am today

In case some readers happen to be going out this afternoon, be on the
lookout for a quite late male Hooded Warbler in the thickets at High Pines
(generally southwest corner). Warblers are very transient out here, but
worth checking. This is my first ever in Massachusetts, and I am unaware of
one being recorded on Duxbury Beach. Documentation photo at
http://www.pbase.com/image/166339787

Rick Bowes, Duxbury, MA

<rbowes...> <mailto:<rbowes...>

Duxbury Beach info at: http://www.duxburybeach.com/general-info/