Date: 10/9/17 12:24 pm
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
Subject: Swainson'S Hawk Migration
About 500 total Swainson's in migration in Cowley/Sumner County this morning...all sitting on fields from Cowley/Sumner County line to I35. Interestingly, didn't see any S into OK along I35. Largest grouping was 100. Rest in smaller groups of 20-38 birds.

Good KOS Meeting...thanks Chuck and Jaye Otte and rest of the local Committee for putting it on. Good to meet new faces and see the old.

Gene

Eugene A. Young

[noc-logo.jpg]
Agriculture, Science & Engineering
1220 E. Grand, PO Box 310
Tonkawa, OK, 74653-0310
Phone: 580-628-6482
Fax: 580-628-6209
E-Mail: <Eugene.Young...><mailto:<Eugene.Young...>
Website: www.noc.edu<http://www.noc.edu>

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>