Date: 10/9/17 11:14 am
From: Kristen Tackmier <tack...>
Subject: [COBOL] A busy weekend
There was an impressive number of birds that showed up in our yard in Aspen Lakes this weekend. In addition to the usual Lesser Goldfinches, Oregon Juncos, Northern Flickers, and American Robins, we noted the following visitors: Evening Grosbeaks, Varied Thrushes, White-breasted, Red-breasted and Pygmy Nuthatches, Pine Siskins, Anna's Hummingbirds, Stellers Jays, Townsend's Solitaire, a female Purple Finch, and, very briefly, a Sharpie.
On Sunday we were treated to a dozen + Pinyon Jays. And today a FOS Hermit Thrush.
Kris Tackmier

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid_______________________________________________
COBOL mailing list
<COBOL...>