Date: 10/9/17 11:10 am
From: inga schmidt <ingais...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] dunlin - Geauga Co.
Spent a couple of hours at LaDue Reservoir this morning. Still a few
shorebirds, though numbers of peeps are shrinking. New for the
season were five dunlin in their winter drab. (One did still have a few dark
streaks on the belly.) Yellowlegs, pectorals, a few confusing peeps, and one
semipalmated plover. Also a scattering of pipits. Not quite a scattering,
just two that I could find. Lots of blackbirds and starlings wheeling around too.

Inga Schmidt