Date: 10/8/17 8:03 pm
From: Matt Brady <podoces...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Magnificent Frigatebirds etc. St. Tammany Parish
LABIRDers, after leaving Van and Dan in Slidell, Vitek, Oscar, Marky, and I
saw six Magnificent Frigatebirds circling over I-10 in New Orleans East:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39742944. We then continued to the
North Shore via the causeway, where we saw four Brown Boobies at the usual
spot (mile marker 16.5), as well as a pair of Sanderlings flying by
(flagged in eBird).

Matt Brady
Baton Rouge

Join us on Facebook!