Date: 10/8/17 4:50 pm
From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1...>
Subject: [wisb] Fwd: Loss of birds
If anyone has any suggestions for Mike, he’d be glad to hear of them (please reply directly to Mike at <molson2520...>!). I suggested there could be a Cooper’s Hawk in the neighborhood, so the situation may be temporary, and he replied that there were "occasionally hawks in the area that have taken birds beneath the feeders”.
Mariette - Mike lives in East Troy, so maybe you’d have some insight on the situation?

Thanks, everyone!
Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale