Date: 10/8/17 2:30 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Woodhouse Jay Question
Bill, it is a pretty scattered distribution until you get to the middle of
the state - about the latitude of Reno. There seems to be a population
around Elko, well east of us. Here are two eBird maps since I wasn't able
to copy them all in one. None of the records from Sheldon Refuge have
documentation. Two of them are listed with an "X" so the observer seemed to
think they should be there. If this were Oregon I would suggest that the
reviewers look carefully at any submitted for that area. Since the bird is
common in some parts of Nevada, that probably isn't a big deal to them.

Tom Crabtree, Bend