Date: 10/7/17 8:40 pm
From: Virginia Scott <virginia.h.scott...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Wagtail?
I am sorry to say I must leave the OBOL community. I've tried twice in the
last two weeks to unsubscribe, but so far I continue to receive emails. Is
there any wisdom out there about how one actually gets off the OBOL list
serve?

Thanks. I know this is an issue that's been raised before, so thanks for
your patience.

Virginia Scott

Join us on Facebook!