Date: 10/7/17 6:48 pm
From: Frank Gallo via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Big Sit!
Hi All,

The Surf Scopers will be competing in the Big Sit! at the outer platform at Milford Point tomorrow. Come visit us. This year, we hope to raise money to support Litchfield’s Livingston Ripley Waterfowl Conservancy. Their hope is to expand their education and conservation programs. Please help support their efforts by supporting our team. You can make a pledge and check out the organization at:

HOME PAGE: http://www.lrwc.net/ <http://www.lrwc.net/>
PLEDGE FORM: http://www.lrwc.net/Big%20Sit%202017%20Livingston_Ripley%20Pledge%20Form.pdf <http://www.lrwc.net/Big%20Sit%202017%20Livingston_Ripley%20Pledge%20Form.pdf>

We greatly appreciate your support!

Frank Gallo, Milford

and the Surf Scopers Team: Patrick and Jim Dugan, Frank Mantlik, Tom Murray, and Dan Mercurio.