Date: 10/7/17 1:39 pm
From: Batsford, William via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] COA Sparrow Workshop Sunday October 15th at Stratford Point at 8AM
Hello Birders,
The COA Sparrow workshop will be held next Sunday, October 15 at Stratford Point at 8AM. We will begin with an indoor presentation of Sparrow identification by Chris Loscalzo and then see what is present on this property maintained (and improved!) by Audubon Connecticut. Depending on the birding we may then cross the Housatonic to finish up at Silver Sands State Park in Milford.
All are welcome, no registration necessary.
Hope to see you then,
Bill Batsford
COA Workshop Coordinator