Date: 10/7/17 12:25 pm
From: Barbara Deihl <barbdeihl...>
Subject: [Tweeters] birds seen or heard near my yard recently
Out in last week's sun, I was hearing Varied Thrush, Pacific Wren, Bewick's Wren, Northern Flicker, Pileated Woodpecker, Red-breasted Sapsucker, D-E Junco, Anna's Hummingbird, Belted Kingfisher, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Canada Geese. The sapsucker appeared, poked and pranced on the same pine tree as others have during most winters - yay, some things stay the same. Now I'm awaiting something new, like maybe a CA Scrubjay (they've been seen in the neighborhood).

Barb Deihl
<barbdeihl...>
Tweeters mailing list
<Tweeters...>