Date: 10/7/17 11:11 am
From: Donald Schrouder <dcsbird...>
Subject: [obol] New Fall Birds (Siskins)
Love the fall weather and the winter migrants it brings to the yard as I don’t get out much these days. Lots of Golden-crowned and White-crowned sparrows already hanging around and this morning I noticed a small flock of PINE SISKINS feeding with the Am. Goldfinches on the thistle feeder. First ones I have had in the yard in several years. Also a number of CEDAR WAXWINGS picking off Serviceberries and Mountain Ash berries to gulp down. Still awaiting the first White-throated Sparrow to arrive. And how about a Fox sp. or two as long as I'm wishing.

Don Schrouder/EugenePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!