Date: 10/7/17 10:15 am
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] plan for Wednesday, Oct 11th
Time changed for our starts, from now through winter it is 8 a.m.

Half day birding. We will walk 2 to 4 miles in the Dry River Canyon for
scenery and birds. Targets are Pinyon Jays, Clark's Nutcrackers, Prairie
Falcon, Townsend's Solitaire, etc. There is a trail but it is rocky and
uneven in some places. Dress warmly because it is cool until the
sunshine reaches into the canyon.

Carpooling
Bend, Nancy P's Bakery at 1054 NW Milwaukee at 8 a.m.

Redmond, Starbucks at Nolan Center at 7:30 and go to the parking area
near Wild Birds Unlimited at Hwy 20/27th St.

Sisters, Village Greens at 7:30 and go to Wild birds Unlimited parking
area at Hwy 20/27th st.

Anyone else, meet at the parking lot, at the NE section near WBU and
Barnes and Noble section at about 8:20.

Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>