Date: 10/7/17 10:10 am
From: Cruzitas <cruzitas...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Las Cruzitas: FOS Fox Sparrow, Hermit Thrush, Kinglet
This morning I had a FOS Hermit Thrush, RC Kinglet, and a Fox Sparrow (thick-billed/slate-colored type). Yesterday had a Phainopepla and a Stellar's Jay.

Sorry for no posts through fall. We have had a pretty steady slow flow of Wilson's and Orange Crowned Warblers starting on September 6. High count was 5 Wilson's and 3 Orange Crowned along with 5 Lincoln's Sparrow's on September 25. Had three Nashville Warblers, the first one on September 9. Three Yellowthroats have come through the first one on September 18. One Townsends on September 26th and a MACGILLVARY's on September 25.

Our first Savanah Sparrow was on September 18, first White Crowned Sparrow on September 23, and the first VESPER SPARROW and LH Shrike on October 3.

Also of note was an early RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER on September 27 that stayed 3 days.

Sorry about the late posts

Cruz
Las Cruzitas Ranch

Join us on Facebook!