Date: 10/7/17 9:25 am
From: christine ley <chrisley21...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Help with tour info Spitsbergen

Hi,

Has anyone taken a tour to Spitsbergen? We are considering a field guides cruise around Spitsbergen. One of our concerns is that even though the tour group is small, the boat has 100 people. We don't know if we'll get enough chance to see the birds or even the animals with so many people on the boat.

I talked to the field guides person, but she was vague.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Chris
Sent from my iPad