Date: 10/7/17 4:39 am
Subject: undefined
This morning at 0-dark-thirty, I heard a great horned owl calling.
Just now, mom doe and her twins were grazing in the back yard. She saw me
watching through my binoculars, took a determined stance, and stamped her
right front leg a number of times. I wondered if she was considering
charging, so I walked away (I was in the house; just left the sun porch)
Yesterday, there was a squirrel in the front yard. Poor thing had a
tumor/growth/infection that went from chin to chest, larger than its head.
Have had 2 hummers still feeding this week.

Carol Chelette
Durham, NC

Join us on Facebook!