Date: 10/6/17 10:36 am
From: Jennifer Nelson <jennifer3nelson...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Seminar today REMOTE VIEWING - Dr. Amanda Rodewald
Thanks for the plug, I know the remote viewing didn’t work for many people last week. We are working to fix this problem. This week we are returning to WebEx, please find information below.

Remote viewing: Dr. Rodewald’s talk will be streamed via WebEx at the following link:

https://oregonstate.webex.com/oregonstate/j.php?MTID=m2d610c2178c657b3fd1c6307aa8c9088

If you aren’t familiar with WebEx, the participant guide attached to this email gives directions on how to use the link above.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 6, 2017, at 10:15 AM, Jay Withgott <withgott...> wrote:
>

> Hello again, all. Just a plug for this seminar TODAY in Corvallis -- Amanda Rodewald of the Cornell Lab of O. OSU has secured another great scientist and speaker in their seminar series. Well done! - JW, pdx
>

> From:<josee.rousseau...>
> Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 11:17:15 -0700
> Subject: [obol] Seminar announcement - Dr. Amanda Rodewald
>
> The second speaker in the Ecology and Conservation of Biodiversity seminar
> series at OSU, Corvallis is a scientist studying birds. The talk is free
> and open to public.
> *Dr. Amanda Rodewald* is the endowed Garvin Professor and Director of
> Conservation Science at the* Cornell Lab of Ornithology* and the Department
> of Natural Resources at Cornell University. Her talk ╲Altered species
> interactions in cities and the role of anthropogenic inputs╡ will be held
> on Friday Oct. 6, at 3-4 pm, in LINC 302.
>
> Amanda's research program seeks to understand how human activities and
> global change influence animal communities and then apply that
> understanding to conservation. More information about Amanda can be found
> at https://dnr.cals.cornell.edu/people/amanda-rodewald
>
> A poster about Amanda's talk is available here
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4wUmxJv1mSoWGRDYThiRDAxTEk/view>.
>
> Feel free to join us!!
>
> Josée
> Josée Rousseau
> PhD Student, Dept. Forest Ecosystems and Society
> Oregon State University, Corvallis OR
>
> <josee.rousseau...>
> (541) 286-8617

Join us on Facebook!