Date: 10/6/17 10:32 am
From: Rob Blye <rwblye...>
Subject: Re: Suggestions for Scotland Birding Books?
Look at article on eBird in current issue of Birding to plan trip and
create cecklists for use in areas without internet.

On Oct 5, 2017 6:39 PM, "Richard Nugent" <rmnugent...> wrote:

I think that eBird is an excellent place to start. For most any location
in the world, birders have entered bird data. See where the local birding
"hotspots" are. I have used this method for several years and have been
very happy with the results. The eBird data is also very much up to date. A
good field guide is also needed.

Best Regards ........ Richard Nugent
Hampton Township, Allegheny County