Date: 10/6/17 7:58 am
From: Bob Stymeist <bobstymeist...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Blue Grosbeak-Danehy Park
This morning around 8:40am, I had very brief but convincing look at a Blue Grosbeak at Danehy Park in Cambridge. The bird was sitting upright on the bare tree at the far left end of the marsh. The bird was warm reddish brown all over, no streaks on breast, large bill, as I aimed my camera the bird flew off to the wooded area behind the marsh,I continued to Bird the area for another two hours without finding it again. I met up with Frank Lehman and together we had wonderful looks at a Clay colored Sparrow in the same area described above and a Dickcissel on Sparrow hill

Bob Stymeist
Arlington

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!