Date: 10/5/17 6:13 pm
Subject: Re: Sunscreen
I have had basal cell and squamous cell cancers removed from my face, and
two rounds of the chemotherapy skin cream painful)
I have Used sunscreen, visor, top uv rays sunglasses for 30+ Years.
And each cancer site when identified was no larger than a pin prick when
diagnosed. The Moh's surgery ended with a scar 5" long.

I can't imagine how much skin cancer sites I would have had without the
precautions.

Yes... Wear sunscreen, protective clothing.

--
Ann Maddock <am.hummingbird.photos...> Hatteras Island, NC

Join us on Facebook!