Date: 10/5/17 5:36 pm
From: sue bertsch <lindasuebertsch...>
Subject: [COBOL] October ECAS Birders' Night Thursday October 19th, 2017
Greetings ECAS members and friends. Our October Birders' Night will be

*Birding Brazil with Marilynne and John Keyser*

Marilynne and John Keyser have been traveling the world in search of birds
since their retirement and move to Oregon in 2001. They have been to many
countries, often with Fieldguides, Inc. out of Austin, Texas, and
occasionally on private trips with friends or on their own. They have made
several trips to Brazil, birding the Pantanal, the central plateau, and the
Atlantic forests of the southeast. Their presentation will feature not
only the spectacular birds, but also the habitats and the large mammals of
Brazil’s temperate part of the country.

Birders' Night will start at 6:30 pm October 19th at the Environmental
Center, 16 NW Kansas Ave., Bend OR, 97703. Our social half hour begins at
6:30, followed by announcements, and then the presentation. We will enjoy
flavorful coffee donated by Strictly Organic Coffee and delicious treats
provided by Nancy Merrick. Hope to see everyone there for a great evening!

Sue Bertsch, ECAS Birders' Night Facilitator, 559-940-0427