Date: 10/5/17 11:41 am
From: Alyssa DeRubeis <alderubeis...>
Subject: Sparrows on the move (Washington/Benton Co's)
This week I've been noticing sparrows. And gobs of Sedge and Marsh Wrens,
of course--including both wren species at Callie's Prairie, a small
restoration-in-progress section along Lake Fayetteville.

On Tuesday morning, Chesney Prairie Natural Area (Siloam Springs) held a
Song Sparrow, a beautiful adult Swamp Sparrow, and an unknown sparrow that
cruised through.

Yesterday morning I was conducting surveys in the Fayetteville area.
Woolsey Wet Prairie contained one lone Lincoln's Sparrow.

So yes, the sparrows are starting to arrive. Good birding!

Alyssa DeRubeis
Fayetteville, Washington Co.

Join us on Facebook!