Date: 10/5/17 11:42 am
From: James W. Beck <loxosceles928...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] City Park - Couturie Forest, Oct 5, 2017 - Black-billed Cuckoo, Nashville Warbler, etc.
Linda and I birded Couturie this morning and looked for, but did not
relocate the ani. We did however, have a Black-billed Cuckoo fly in to us
playing an ani recording. We had 11 species of warblers with one Nashville
(foraging in ragweed, of course...but with a Tennessee...hah!) and one
Chestnut-sided being the highlights for warblers. Eastern Phoebe (1) and
Rose-breasted Grosbeak (1 female) were both FOS for us. The eBird list is
below. -j