Date: 10/5/17 11:10 am
From: Eric Horvath <horvath...>
Subject: [obol] Chestnut-sided Warbler, Newport
10 AM, 5 Oct 2017, 1 Chestnut-sided Warbler in the birch tree with the flock of yellow-rumps, 2 Townsends Warblers, 2 Ruby-crowned kinglets, and both species of chickadees. The Chestnut-sided Warbler was immature plumage. 2 bold wingbars, tail spots, bright green crown, light gray face, white below with no streaks. I lack a photo, it did not stay for that.
Location is the same spot as that Costa’s Hummingbird late last winter: 311 SE 35th Street, South Beach, Oregon. Its my private residence but one can wander in to go birding if you want, just not before 8 AM. —Eric Horvath
POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!