Date: 10/5/17 10:48 am
From: Bruce McCurdy <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender bmccurdy496 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Vacation!...................Bruce McCurdy
Hello,
I hope that this message finds you well. This message may be coming to you as a surprise but I need your help. Few days back I made an impromptu trip down to ( Manila ) Philippines for a short vacation. Everything was going smooth till i got mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where I lodged. All cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me. I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all. My flight leaves today and I'm having problems settling the hotel bills. Right now am stuck with nothing on me and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the hotel bills. I need your financial assistance. I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you but i have only very few people to turn to now. I need you to help with $1,150 to sort the bills and get back home. I promise to pay back as soon as i get back home. Kindly get back to me so that i can get you the information you need and how you can get it to me asap.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Bruce McCurdy