Date: 10/5/17 8:47 am
From: Tim Spahr <tspahr44...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Westborough WMA today
Hi Birders,

Westborough WMA was just full of sparrows this morning. I wish I had more
time! To those searching for the Clay-colored Sparrow, and Connecticut
Warbler: they were in the same ragweed field edge that has been the most
productive this year. This is the western edge of the easternmost ragweed
field in the WMA. If anyone needs more specific directions to let me know.

A note to Apple Developers: I meant *GOODIES*, not *HOODIES* earlier;
thank you autocorrect. Methinks they know I am birding and HOODIES is
actually something I've typed in the past...!

good birding

Tim Spahr
Marlborough
<tspahr44...>