Date: 10/5/17 8:48 am
From: Carol Foss <cfoss...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Rusty Blackbirds
Many thanks to those of you who have been reporting Rusty Blackbird flocks this fall! Just want to encourage folks to closely inspect any RUBLs you observe for leg bands, especially color bands. We have been banding adults and nestlings in Coos County since 2009 and while we have had a number of returns on the breeding grounds, we have never had reports from anywhere else! You could be the first to change this!
And PLEASE report your RUBL sightings to eBird!
Many thanks and happy fall birding!
Carol

Carol R. Foss, Ph.D.
Senior Advisor for Science and Policy