Date: 10/4/17 7:14 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] ECAS north coast trip, 3 days
Upcoming trip on Wednesday, Thurs, Friday October 25,26,27 with mostly
Clatsop county. We will focus on exploring prime spots recommended by
locals for fall and winter. Seasonal recommendations for Clatsop county
can be seen on the ECAS website for birding locations. We will also
engage in a chase or 2 if rare birds are reported in the area while we
are birding. We will do a seawatch from the south jetty of the Columbia,
walk some beaches and wetlands, check boat basins, etc.

Details later to participants. For now, I need to know if you intend to
participate because I have to get motel rooms held and make plans for
carpooling etc. I have heard from about 6 people so far who wish to join
the trip. We will start out early a.m. Wednesday and return around
darkness on Friday. Let me know if questions or you wish to join us.
Judy Meredith, <jmeredit...>