Date: 10/4/17 2:46 pm
From: <foandla...> <foandla...>
Subject: strange bird call Northampton County
Around 11 am today I had a light colored bird, a little smaller than a robin flying low overhead in Easton.  The call was what got me on it at first because it reminded me of the call of a Paraque.  The bird flew to the yard across from work, circled once, and may have landed in a tree, calling five or six times as it passed.  Flight was kind of sloppy, not straight, but not like woodpecker.  Sort of fluttery, if anything would describe it.  I've never heard anything like it before.  Had I not been on the roof at the time I might have investigated further.Any thoughts during this migration season?Dan ZmodaPen Argyl

Join us on Facebook!