Date: 10/4/17 2:02 pm
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ideas for Audubon Chapter programs
Birders-

I put out a request to this list for ideas for programs for the Lakes Region Chapter of NHA last year, and it resulted in several excellent programs. So, here I am again, especially looking for programs for January and February. I have October and November, and March and April, but would be very happy to hear of some good ideas for this winter, or even for further in the future. Thanks all for any suggestions that may arise.

Jane Rice