Date: 10/4/17 12:30 pm
From: Brian Taber via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] The Big Sit at Kiptopeke

On Saturday, Oct 7th, Coastal Virginia Wildlife Observatory will be participating for the 19th time in the Big Sit, an annual, all-day, international event to find as many birds as possible from a small location...in our case, the Hawkwatch platform at Kiptopeke. We often find more than 70 species. Anna, our Hawkwatcher, is our leader for the event.

All are invited to come help out, to learn and to have fun...the more eyes looking, the better. More info is on the Bird Watcher's Digest website...the event is sponsored by them, Swarovski and New Haven Bird Club.

Brian Taber
CVWO